Don’t miss a show in your neighborhood! Sign up here to join, and add your country or zip code. Facebook and Twitter won’t tell you when there’s a show near you, but I will! You’ll be contacted 1-5x per year, a little more if you’re on my regular tour route.
To E-mail Marian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snail mail can be addressed to:
c/o Lucid Reverie
174 S Franklin St. #104
Juneau, AK 99801
(No packages, they will be returned.)
Twitter and Facebook are no way to do business, they’re are for fun! Messages about booking/logistics are only valid if they come by email. I ignore DM’s and Facebook messages.
Twitter, Facebook, and this site are maintained personally by the artist; profiles on all other networks are static or maintained only occasionally.
- Brian Adams Photography, Anchorage, Alaska
- Grace Virginia Kari Photography, Missoula, Montana
- Studio Valette Photography, Anchorage, Alaska
- Alaska Robotics, the media and design firm in Juneau that helps to make my official music videos and my website and sometimes my posters.
- Quantum Mechanix, Inc., producers of envy-inducing geek toys & sponsors of Got to Fly
- Adam Levermore, graphic designer to the geeks and creator of the beautiful poster for Acoustic North.
- Len Peralta, artist behind @GeekAWeek (check out my card!) and other awesome nerdy artsy things.
- Zombie Cheerleading Camp, an independent film about — what else? — undead cheerleaders, featuring music by Marian Call.