Want to help promote a show? Want an interview? Have some questions? Write to email@example.com. All inquiries enthusiastically welcomed.
Shortcuts to official info you might need can be found below; for promo materials click the tabs above!
Photos cleared for use (print-sized and web-sized) are available in this gallery. All photos used in print or online should be credited to the photographer, either Grace Kari, http://gracevirginia.com, Annie Bartholomew, http://www.anniebalaska.com/, Sydney Akagi, https://www.sydneyakagiphoto.com/, or Brian Adams, http://baphotos.com. Always credit the photographers, always always always (as a condition of photo use).
For higher-res photo files, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Posters, logos, and web graphics are also available. Kindly use photo credits every single time!
Links to Marian’s Official Networks
Marian’s most active websites and social networks are:
https://mariancall.bandcamp.com (preferred website for music purchase and streaming)
Marian’s music is also available on CDBay, iTunes, Spotify, and many other online music outlets. But Bandcamp is her favorite place for people to find and purchase her music – and it’s a wonderful company besides.
Audio and Video Approved for Media Use
If you need to embed or stream a song, streaming audio can be found at http://mariancall.bandcamp.com. For a digital download, write to email@example.com. Some good songs to feature are listed below:
- “Blanket Forts (I Like You)” from Cuss! (rock)
- “Consequence” from Cuss! (rock)
- “Standing Stones” from Standing Stones (rock)
- “Good Morning Moon” from Something Fierce (pop)
- “Grandpa Had It Right” from Standing Stones (S/S)
- “No Paper” from Standing Stones (rock)
- “I’ll Still Be a Geek After Nobody Thinks it’s Chic (The Nerd Anthem)” from Got to Fly
- “The Volvo Song” from Vanilla
- “All New (Heart Shut Tight)” from Something Fierce
- “E.S.B.” from Something Fierce
- “Dear Mister Darcy” from Something Fierce
Kindly do not link to cover songs without permission, and please credit song co-writers where applicable. A list of covers and co-writes can be found here.
Marian only has a few official videos, and most of her concert videos are provided by fans; videos linked below contain content that both Marian and the filmmaker have approved for use:
- Consequence, Good Morning Moon, Oregon Trail, Dear Mister Darcy, Shark Week, and The Last Song in the World, are some of Marian’s official music videos; credits are the Youtube pages.
- w00tstock 4.0, a Very Nerdy Performance – published by UAT Digital Video, Creative Commons Attribution License. Scott Barkan accompanying, with special guests Paul & Storm, Molly Lewis, and The Doubleclicks.
- A full-length concert in Salem, NH – all videos from this event, published by Boffoyuxdudes and shot at the Salem Community Television Station, are cleared for use (the concert is also available for local access TV broadcast). Scott Barkan accompanying on guitar.
Feel free to use/embed other videos of Marian’s performances, but please clear them with the owners and ensure they do not contain cover songs.
Marian’s Many Accompanists
If you have a photo or video that includes of the many hardworking musicians who have played with Marian, you can correctly identify and credit them with ease! One click through to their website will generally let you know. They all have their own music careers too, and they ought to be named whenever they appear.
- Scott Barkan: http://scottbarkanmusic.com
- Seth Boyer: http://sethboyer.bandcamp.com
- Jordan Shindle: https://www.facebook.com/jordan.shindle
- Bryan Ray: http://lonelychild.bandcamp.com/
- Laura Zahasky: https://www.facebook.com/laura.zahasky
These five guitarists currently play most Marian Call concerts. If you see someone else and can’t figure out their name, e-mail Marian.